GIS has come of age in today’s information-driven business world. Spatial data is now used in areas never previously considered. Spatial information can effectively provide the critical inputs for managing organisational performance, planning and decision-making.
As specialist providers we are skilled in the design and use of GIS systems and have an extensive suite of tools and products to support you.
We can assist with:
- Developing appropriate data structures and suitable spatial layers;
- Practical use of GPS-enabled mobile devices;
- Creation of data collection systems and condition-monitoring tools;
- GIS data migration, cleansing and systems improvements;
- Integration of GIS with aspatial information systems;
- Interrogation and spatial analysis;
- GIS presentation and management of civil infrastructure and facilities;
- Waterways, natural areas and general environmental mapping;
- Mapping and presentation of land use areas; and
- GIS publication using internet online tools and generic browser access.
Let us help you to get the most from your existing systems by up-skilling your team in GIS asset management practices and data presentation. Alternatively, if you have limited access to systems or in-house resources we use our own products to develop cost effective GIS solutions relevant to your business and available for your immediate use via simple internet browser-based tools.
We also have a large suite of ruggedised GPS-enabled mobile computing hardware devices which, after some simple training, can be utilised by your own staff to collect all types of data and mapping information.
So no matter what your needs, why not contact us to talk about your own GIS goals and put our years of hands-on experience to work for you.