Launched in 2012, LION SYSTEMS is a specialised provider of asset and data management consulting services to Councils, Water Utilities and other private or commercial asset-centric organisations. The business has a practical advantage over other providers in this field with key staff able to offer both expert corporate asset management consulting support as well as assisting the client directly with a wide range of asset data, GIS and asset information systems requirements.
With combined experience of more than 50 years in the management of both private and community assets, the team has established extensive networks with numerous organisations, related businesses and other consulting professionals covering public policy and finance, surveying and engineering, civil design, environmental management, hydrology, change management and business performance measurement.
Cost benefits and flexibility flow from engaging with other experienced agencies “as and when required”.
LION SYSTEMS can fine-tune the services and support offered to any particular client to suit any circumstances, time frames or budgets. In summary, we offer expert services in the following key areas:
- ASSET MANAGEMENT STRATEGY
- ASSET MANAGEMENT PLANNING
- ASSET-DRIVEN SERVICE PLANNING
- ASSET MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEMS (AMIS)
- GEOGRAPHIC INFORMATION SYSTEMS (GIS)
- MOBILE COMPUTING TOOLS
- “ADAC” PROCESSING & IMPLEMENTATION (Asset Design ~ As Constructed)
- DATA CAPTURE, CLEANSING & ANALYSIS
- DATA MANAGEMENT BUREAU SERVICES
- BUSINESS PROCESS REVIEW & IMPROVEMENT (BPR)
- ASSET VALUATION SUPPORT
- RENEWALS PLANNING FOR ASSETS & SERVICES
- ASSET MAINTENANCE & RISK MANAGEMENT
- SUSTAINABILITY ASSESSMENTS
The team at Lion Systems has the experience, skills, tools and knowledge to get your strategic, tactical and operational asset management processes on track. Contact us to discuss your own individual needs.